Friday, March 27, 2015

From Within By: J.M. Walker

FW AmazonGRSW
synopsis
We live. We love. We die. He is my ultimate undoing. She is my strength. He will destroy me. She will make me whole. I need him more than the control that he craves. I need her more than I need my next breath. He knows me. She sees me. As much as I want to, I can’t let him in. As much as I’ve tried, I can’t let her go. Together, we need him.
TBR
teasers
freckle
scratch
squeeze
why
Buy-Links
about-the-author
When J.M. isn't working her Monday-Friday 9-5 job, she's spending her time reading, writing and with the love of her life.
She's an all-around Canadian girl. Born and raised in a small city. If you don't see J.M. writing, you'll find her with her nose in a book. Whether it's her words or someone else's, she's drawn to it. J.M. loves stories with Alpha broken males and that need to be ripped apart and put back together again. Men that fall to their knees over a wink or a giggle from their females. Two things you will never find J.M. without; her cell phone and lip gloss. If she has both of those items, you have a happy girl. Since starting her writing adventure in 2013, J.M. has met many people, real life, online, in her head and she loves every single one of them. Without the support from others, none of this would be possible and she's grateful for all that has been given to her.
social-links
Newsletter Sign-up: http://eepurl.com/RbwJz
 
 
This story is unlike anything we have read from J.M. Walker not that this is a bad thing. This story is gritty and raw and takes you on an emotional journey of friendships and relationships. Everybody has a secret and every secret has a consequence.
I can’t even begin to explain the complexities of Hope, Xander and Caiden’s relationship. They are all best friends and each of them have secrets that could make or break their friendships. Lives are changed forever, and one thing that each character learns is the meaning of freedom. They are all dependent on each other in some way shape or form. Zander needs Caiden like he needs Hope they both represent some part of him a need that only they can fulfill. I will admit it was a bit scary how dependent these characters were of each other but when the only love you know is that of your closest friends you hang on to it.
This story is told from each characters p.o.v. and readers get to see the struggle each character goes through as life changes from them all. Zander was a mess he is a tortured soul and the love he had for Hope runs deep. But sometimes relationships don’t work. One thing is that they loved each other but because of how young they were their love was toxic. Zander needed to grow up and stop leaning on others and find his way. Hope well she has her own issues she broke Zander and while he is spiraling out of control she is there for the ride. Now Caiden he is a man full of secrets. He is the connection between them all but once all secrets are revealed can they all heal or continue on the same path?
I love that this story was so out of the norm for this author it really was an emotional journey. At times the story was a bit much because the author starts the ball rolling from the first page. It’s a lot to take in but a good lot. I found myself crying, yelling, and just wanting to strangle the characters. If you are looking for a book full of secrets, love triangles, and emotion try this book out. Please judge this book for yourselves and not based on this one review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment