Wednesday, January 2, 2019

RAW: REBIRTH BY BELLE AURORA




Title: RAW: Rebirth
Series: RAW Family #3
Author: Belle Aurora
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 2, 2019



Blurb

It had been six years since my world was turned upside down.
He exposed me to the darker side of life and I could never go back to the person I was.
I had been through more things the average person couldn’t even relate to.

If I had the chance to go back and do things differently though?
Not a chance.

I’d pick him a thousand times. A million times. For eternity.

I guess not much has changed.

My name is Alexa Ballentine, and I am still in love with my stalker.



Like many of readers I have waited so long for this book to be dropped. Readers be warned if you haven’t read the other two books in the series YOU need to. I going to be completely honest in saying that Rebirth makes up for Dirty. We finally get closure with this book and to reconnect with Twitch and Lexi.  The author did not hold back in this book. Readers you do not have to wait for anything to be revealed at all. I will say Lexi was very trusting of the new people introduced to her considering the lifestyle Twitch had. I did like that we got to see Lexi & Twitch have their moment of truth, I will say that she makes him work for her love. A.J. is a doll and is a mini Twitch in the making. At times the story moved a little bit slow it was like going around in a circle with these two. I was just waiting for something to happen and then comes Ling. We all know she is a HOT MESS and in this story she is even HOTTER. She has always been a love to hate character for me and now this business with the Turk almost, ALMOST gives her a little humanity but this is Ling we are talking about she is a dragon. Now Molly (nanny) has a heck of a story and I wouldn’t mind knowing more on her character.

Twitch although he is working on being a better man is still the same Twitch if you mess with his family and that includes extended family you better watch out. The author did a good job of showing all sides of him the lover and the Boss that we know him to be. It was a good balance of their romance and business. I think it was cute to see them date each other and the sex scenes ( off the chart)!!!!! I wanted Lexi to find her backbone it seemed all the men in her life including her son ( at times) verbally abused her. Don’t get me wrong eventually she rises up as the Queen ( as Twitch calls her), I just wished it came a little sooner. I loved reading about Happy and Julius and their significant others. I don’t want to say too much because this book has so many WTF moments. This book had mayhem, love, laugh out loud moments and more importantly growth.  All in all I thoroughly enjoyed this book after finishing it all I could say was FINALLY!!!! It was the best piece of closure. I hope the author does continue with this series.


** ARC RECEIVED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Available at other retailers soon






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N



Author Bio

Belle Aurora is thirty-something year old and was born in the land down under.
At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown’s Breath of Scandal and fell in love with romance.
Having been brought up in a loud and boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for dramatics and laughter. Only some years ago had she discovered a new love.
Humorous romance novels.
So many authors had opened a brand new world where she could lose herself yet feel safe and at home in their stories. Belle has been known to become a screeching banshee while anxiously awaiting their newest titles.
Belle never thought she would write. It had never interested her until recently. Friend-Zoned began to form and in February this year Belle typed the words Chapter One. And she fell in love.
With words.
With writing.
With a creative imagination she never knew she harbored.


Belle Aurora is a USA Today best-selling author.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment