Friday, January 13, 2017

The Question By Zena Wynn

Now I know I am super late but I just discovered this book! Zena Wynn's The Question is a little IR treasure. The cover isn't my favorite but the content really makes you think. A recent friend loaned me this book and I admit I was a little skeptical but once I started I had to finish! This book reminded me of an old school Lifetime movie with the jealous wife, friends to lover theme, and a baby! If you haven't read this book please check it out. Whats so great is that the Author has a follow-up called After the Question. I am curious to see how things changed. Granted I wouldn't have been as forgiving well let me say so quick to forgive but that's the beauty of this story it asks the what if's.

Synopsis: 

What would you do for a friend? What sacrifice would you willingly make? This is the issue facing Gail Henderson when her best friend, Crystal Al Jabbar, asks her to be a surrogate for her and her husband Rashid, using Gail's own egg. Complicating the decision is Gail's recent loss of her husband and toddler son in a fatal car accident, two years earlier.

Meet The Author: 

Zena Wynn is a multi-published author of erotic and sensual romance in various romance subgenres: Interracial, Contemporary, Paranormal, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, and Inspirational. She writes the type of stories she loves to read—stories with great characters who through love and determination, overcome all the challenges that come their way. Her heroes and heroines are passionately, lovingly, devoted to each other. Zena wants her characters to stick with readers long after “The End.” To learn more about Zena Wynn, visit her website: www.zenawynn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment