Wednesday, December 14, 2016

His Atonement By Camille Mackenzie

Camille Mackenzie is new to the scene but please believe me this newbie knows how to bring it! I first discovered the author with her first book in the Love Never Fails series called Broken. The synopsis doesn't do the series justice this series runs deep and plays on the emotions. If you are looking for a good book with well developed characters click up! Oh and its on K.U. and Amazon Prime (BONUS)


Synopsis:

Don’t cry for me beautiful. I’m not worth it. I was never worth it. I should have left you alone that night. If I had, none of this would have happened. I would likely be dead, but you my angel, you would have at least been happy. I want to tell Jada this, but I can feel the plastic tube running down my throat. If I think about it for too long, I gag. I am useless. I can’t comfort Jada, but as always I can find a way to hurt her. This. This is what you deserve. So just lie here and take it, Chase. I tell myself this truth over and over until it solidifies in my mind.

Meet The Author: 

I am a life long reader and writer who is finally brave enough to put my work 'out there'. I primarily write interracial romances for people who believe that there is no color in love. When I'm not in my writing cave I'm with my family living and loving life.

Other Books By The Author: 


No comments:

Post a Comment