Monday, August 15, 2016

Coming Soon


So while I haven't been very vocal on my blog I have been reading!!! I have discovered so many new books and cant wait to share my thoughts on them. Coming up next from me will be my review on D.A. Young's new book Perfectly Imperfect. I had to slow myself down because this book was just that good and I honestly wanted to savor it. Baby, when I tell you this lady can write!!! This book right here was so good I am sitting on this review just to make sure I am not leaving anything out!

Also later on I will have to share my "experience" with a very popular author whom I will not name about doing an upcoming review and how shady the whole thing was. Some of these authors man! But I wont get into too much now just please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment