Thursday, April 2, 2015

Taz (G-Man Series Book 4) By: Andrea Smith

Synopsis:

Taz:

My life is finally perfect. My dreams have all come true. I'm where I want to be with the bureau; having the career I've been planning since I did my stint in the military. I'm married to the one and only woman I've ever loved; my heart beats for her alone. Together we've made beautiful babies that I adore. I'm thirty-three years old and I'm complete.

Then one day, it all changes. Slate recruits me for a temporary assignment that is underneath the radar for a reason. The bureau hasn't sanctioned it as a priority, but Slate feels it is because of who is involved: Sue Ellen Reynard. Yeah, remember her?

Lindsey:

Our lives were perfect. Taz and I had everything we'd ever hoped for: family, careers and an everlasting devotion to one another. Suddenly nothing is the same. In a single moment, my biggest fear is realized by one phone call from Slate: an 'agent is missing'.

My agent; my Taz . . .

This is just the beginning of our long journey. Will things ever be the same again?

Andrea Smith has hit us with her latest book in the G-Men series! Taz is still alpha-male hotness and working for the F.B.I. He and Lyndsey are together with their two kids and life couldn’t be any better. But life has a way of surprising us and turning things upside down. Can their love withstand the trials, lies and deceit?

Taking a secret mission with his partner and friend Slate things take a turn for the worse. I won’t go into too much detail but needless to say Taz can’t remember his life with Lyndsey and the love they shared. Lyndsey if you have read the other books has been through some very traumatic experiences in her life that could have left her broken but Taz and his love helped her find her way out. But can Lyndsey do the same for him?
I will say that in this book Lyndsey goes through an emotional journey. The love of her life in her eyes has betrayed her. Not only can he not remember her but comes off as a complete stranger. I will say that at times Lyndsey got on my nervous with her back and forth emotions. And her mother Sammie? I really wanted her in this book to get a clue. Seriously how naïve can one be?

This book does takes you through the complexities of relationships everyday will not be a good day but you still fight. Although Taz can’t remember Lyndsey his attraction to her never went away. Although this book had some very emotional parts the kids namely Harper was too cute. And of course being who the author is this book adds an action/mystery element to it. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with my past favorite characters. Please judge this book for yourselves and not based on this one review.


No comments:

Post a Comment