Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brand New Time For Me

I know you guys are wondering what's up with the repeat posts? You may know me from the site: http://cocofiercebookblog.wordpress.com Well it seems I was "reported" for my content. Initially I was upset maybe that's to little of a word pissed off royally. My issue is that my blog was a personal book blog and if you don't like the content don't visit the site. I could go on and on about how annoyed I was being locked out of my own work and words But I won't.

To give this issue more light is to let my haters and trolls win. The adage goes, "let your hater's be your motivator's" and whoever has reported me or deemed my work malicious did just that. I'm not mad I just want to say thank you because you have made me that much stronger and better. I used to say in all my posts, "please judge this book for yourself and not based on this one review." My friend and confidant used to get on me because it was as if I was apologizing for my opinion. I honestly didn't see it that way I just though of it as a way to say, "hey I am not attacking you this is just one reader's opinion." Now I have learned to be unapologetic about who I am. You see this person who reported me and got my blog shut down came into my lane and when you merge into someone else's lane you need to put on your blinkers because that's how you get into accidents. They came for me and now be ready because a new day is here and I'm back and better than ever!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. Keep your head high and as you always do, keep it about the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so saddened that this happened. Why destroy what someone has worked on to satisfy selfish needs? Sigh.

    Glad you're back Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about this. You/we will not be silenced!

    ReplyDelete